- ALT PART#:N/A
Tech Data Description: SECURE 4PT DP DH KVM W/ AUD AND CAC PP3
Belkin Advanced Secure UHD Dual-Head DisplayPort KVM Switch with CAC Port – KVM / audio / USB switch – 4 x KVM / audio / USB – 1 local user – desktop – B2B
Belkin’s Secure DisplayPort KVM Switch offers superior data security and protection by providing true air-gap network isolation between systems and networks while improving operator efficiency and effectiveness in working across security domains. The KVMs are fully certified to the NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0 standard and secured from the point of production through shipment and delivery, making them ideal for use in desktop information security applications within the intelligence community, military and other government agencies, and all applications where absolute isolation of network assets is considered critical. The DisplayPort 1.2 compliant inputs and HDMI outputs support brilliant UHD 4K resolution (3840×2160) video at 30Hz or 2560×1600 at 60Hz. The integrated Common Access Card port allows a single CAC or PIV card reader to be used to provide CAC card credentials to all four client machines. The keyboard and mouse ports provide uni-directional data paths, filtered for HID communication only, thus greatly reducing the chances of information theft and blocking the use of unauthorized USB peripherals. The F1DN104W-3 supports up to four computers and provides the ability to switch CAC, keyboard, mouse, and uni-directional audio output onto two HDMI monitors, thus greatly reducing the clutter on an operator’s desk.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Multi-monitor support: Connects two monitors for each system to increase user productivity.
- Fully compatible with computer video cards using 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols, supporting resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 pixels (UHD 4K) @30Hz, 2560 x 1600 pixels @ 60Hz.
- Protected DisplayPort Channel Switching: The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM switch includes security mechanisms to protect DisplayPort channels.
- The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM supports HDMI and DVI Monitors
- Increased Reliability: Using a unique anti-tampering battery with an extremely low self-discharge rate, the life expectancy of the switch has been increased dramatically to over 15 years.
- Common Criteria Validated to NIAP Protection Profile 3.0.
- NIAP Certified Common Access Card support
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, peripherals, and smart card readers prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Peripheral management: USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage
- Anti-tampering: Internal electrical sensors render unit inoperable if opened
- Uni-body chassis: Minimizes entry points and prevents physical tampering
- Secure labeling: Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Customizable port coloring and naming: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors
- Fast switching: No keyboard or mouse delays when switching ports
- Intelligent common access card (CAC) switching: Prevents unwanted system log-off while switching ports (available on certain models)
- Easy mounting: Uses an integrated mounting track to allow under-desk or side-wall mounting, creating extra desk space
- High retention connectors: Semi-locking USB ports prevent accidental disconnection
- Secure packaging: Tamper-evident packaging ensures product is not tampered with during transport
- Audio Security for Speakers